Vision Statement for
States of Refuge
Operation: First Abortion Free States
“And the LORD answered me, and said, write the vision, and make it plain on tables, that he may run that reads it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.” Habakkuk 2:2-3.
Operation Save America is embarking on a new national vision to expand a concept discovered in the Old Testament. The Biblical model we are seeking to apply in America today is the Cities of Refuge. As you may recall, there were six Levitical cities set apart in Israel for refuge in the cases of questionable deaths. These cities were established by God to provide asylum till proof of innocence or guilt against the accused could be established. These cities were also designed to protect Israel from blood guiltiness, lest the avenger of blood pursue and kill an innocent person. States of Refuge: Operation: First Abortion Free States seeks this same protection in our time.
Operation Save America believes States of Refuge is a vision whose time has come. According to Habakkuk, the next prudent step is to “write the vision and make it plain.” Our hope is that others will read it, bear witness to it, and run with the vision till its appointed time of fulfillment comes to pass.
Our ultimate goal is to end the American holocaust that has invoked God’s just wrath upon our nation. The immediate goal is to establish the first abortion free states since Roe vs. Wade. To create, as it were, States of Refuge. There are five states (Arkansas, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming) with one remaining abortion clinic defiling our blood-stained land. These locations represent the abortion industry at their weakest and most vulnerable point.
After researching and gathering intelligence, we will conduct a national campaign with Christian/Pro-life ministries of like faith to prayerfully free these states from the sin and crime of blood guiltiness. Our plan is confront the altars of Moloch and Baal with every possible God-honoring, peaceful, lawful, means to defeat this evil drowning America in a sea of blood and perversion. In other words, we plan to fulfill this Biblical mandate,
“For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds). Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; and having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.” 2 Corinthians 10:3-6:
The pro-life infrastructure is already in place. The human resources and Christian patronage are in place as well. What has been lacking is a concentrated, coordinated effort to apply godly pressure at these exposed areas. States of Refuge, Operation First Abortion Free States provides an overarching mission to prayerfully inspire like-minded Christian/Pro-life ministries to get on the same page, head in a parallel direction and achieve a common goal.
Operation Save America unashamedly takes up the cause of preborn children in the name of Jesus Christ. We employ only biblical principles. The Bible is our foundation; the Cross of Christ is our strategy; the repentance of the Church of Jesus Christ is our ultimate goal. As the Church changes its heart toward unborn children, God Himself will hear from heaven, forgive our sin, and bring healing to our land. We believe that Jesus Christ is the only answer to the abortion holocaust. It is upon our active repentance in the streets of our cities that the Gospel is visibly lived out. We become to the church, to our city, and to our nation living parables which rightly represent God’s heart toward His helpless children.
There are no cheap political solutions to the holocaust presently ravaging our nation. Like slavery before it, abortion is preeminently a Gospel issue. The Cross of Christ is the only solution.
States of Refuge Campaign
“Abortion will come to an end, when the church of Jesus Christ makes up her mind it will end – and not one second sooner.” –Rev. Flip Benham, National Director of Operation Save America
With the election of President Obama to our nation’s highest office, the moral, social and political atmosphere of our country has reached critical mass. Without question, the Obama administration is the Lord’s judgment upon our nation guilty of manifold spiritual and moral infidelities. We have abandoned God’s truth for the vain philosophies of men. The Apostle Paul states our dilemma well:
“Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools…Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.” Romans 1:22-25.
Tragically, this commentary accurately depicts America’s plight. Idolatrous practices, such as; abortion, homosexuality and Islam proliferate under our watch. These abominations have reached heaven and reveal God’s charges against “The land of the free and the home of the brave (Hosea 4:1-6).” Rather than retreat in times of darkness, Christians are commanded to “disciple the nations (Matthew 28:18-20).” We are to march forward with a heavenly vision, empowered by God’s Word, and the anointing of His Holy Spirit. “I will build my church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it.” Matthew 16:18.
The Bible warns, however, “Where there is no vision, the people perish” (Proverbs 29:18). In keeping with our mission, Operation Save America is not waiting for the President, the Congress, or the Supreme Court to save America and stop the shedding of innocent blood. We are beyond a political solution to what ails our beleaguered nation. It is time for the Church of Jesus Christ to rise up and take her rightful place at the gates of hell. There is a direct connection between our moral and spiritual state and the litany of woe upon our blood-stained land. States of Refuge is part of a Kingdom strategy for taking back the gates of our land and gives God a reason to show mercy to America once again.
“Arise, shine; for your light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen on you. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise on you, and his glory shall be seen on you.” Isaiah 60:1- 2 The Sates of Refuge campaign sees our present “hour of darkness” as the time for the light of God’s truth to burn the brightest. Every master jeweler utilizes a black backdrop to highlight his precious jewels.
And you can help…
“The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.” James 5:16. This campaign needs intercessors that will undergird this project with fasting and prayer. We need prayer warriors to bombard the heavens and break the strongholds of the principalities, powers and spiritual wickedness in high places that rule the abortion industry in these five states.
“Then said he to his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the laborers are few; Pray you therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth laborers into his harvest.” Matthew 9:27-38.” There will be many opportunities during this campaign to join with different ministries to be a true witness at the gates of hell.
“And when they came to Hilkiah the high priest, they delivered the money that was brought into the house of God, which the Levites that kept the doors had gathered of the hand of Manasseh and Ephraim, and of all the remnant of Israel, and of all Judah and Benjamin; and they returned to Jerusalem. And they put it in the hand of the workmen that had the oversight of the house of the LORD, and they gave it to the workmen that worked in the house of the LORD, to repair and amend the house.” 2 Chronicles 34:9-10.
The magnitude of this mission will require significant financial backing. We believe where there is the Lord’s vision, provisions will follow. States of Refuge is prepared to do the heavy lifting, fight the battle, and minister at the exposed areas. It is vital that the supply lines necessary to support this vital work be established. There will be considerable expense to meet the needs and fulfill the States of Refuge mission.
II. Participating Ministries
Each ministry participating in this vision maintains their autonomy and operates under its own auspices. At different times and locations in the five states, participating ministries will fulfill their part of the on-going campaign. They will be mainly responsible to help fund, recruit volunteers, and lead their efforts. States of Refuge will endeavor to spiritually cover, assist and promote their activities when possible.
The following is a draft of possible participating ministries. Order, times, dates, and locations will be solidified later.
1. Pastor Mark Holick/Spirit One Ministries: He has agreed to help prepare the way. He will work on gathering intelligence, make contact and establish the vision with the local Christian/Pro-lifers in each state. He will also be the hands-on leader in the state of Wyoming.
2. States of Refuge: Email and Mailing campaign to the churches in the cities of the states that host the abortion mill. Predominantly African-American congregations will receive a copy of Maafa 21 DVD, a cover letter, and a States of Refuge brochure. Predominantly Caucasian congregations will receive a copy of The Abortion Matrix DVD, a cover letter, and a States of Refuge brochure. Besides our national press release on January 22nd, 2012 announcingStates of Refuge, this will be the first act to kick off the campaign.
3. Fasting and Prayer: There will be two scheduled times to fast and pray during the States of Refuge campaign. There will be one scheduled in the spring of 2012 and one in the fall of the same year.
4. Operation Save America: Sometime during 2012, perhaps in early summer, OSA will conduct regional events in each state. Five leaders will be responsible for a weeklong event in each state, which will include street activities during the day and rallies at night. Our national event will be held in Charlotte, North Carolina, during the Democratic National Convention in late August and early September.
5. Truth Tours: Truth Tours will be conducted in all five states.
6. Created Equal and/or Repent America: These ministries will be responsible to set up Pro-life displays on the major college campuses and engage college students with the truth of the Gospel and Pro-life message in the five states.
7. Word in Warfare Ministries: Rev. Chet Gallagher will lead five teams to each remaining abortion mill and read aloud the entire Bible at the gates of hell.
8. Go Stand Speak Ministries/Operation Freedom: Pat Necerato of Go Stand Speak Ministries will lead an army of street preachers to each state sometime during the campaign.
9. Jeremiah Cry/Operation Freedom: Jeff Rose of Jeremiah Cry Ministries working in concert with Pat Necerato will help lead an army of street preachers to each state sometime during the campaign.
10. Personhood: Cal Zastrow, formerly of Personhood USA, and/or Rev. Chet Gallagher current board member of Personhood USA will work to establish Personhood in each of the five state’s constitution.
11. Life Chain: Royce Dunn, Director of Life Chain, has agreed to put special emphasis on the five states to support the States of Refuge effort.
12. Repent America: Michael Marcavage has agreed to gather intelligence and expose the waste management companies that service the last remaining abortion mill in each state.
13. LifeLink Ministries/Pro-life Display: Tom Raddell, Director of LifeLink, has made available his professional, powerful pro-life display to be used throughout the campaign at various venues.
There will be other ministries and opportunities that may join the effort as the vision and mission spreads.
It is imperative in any campaign to establish an exit strategy. As it stands, the announcement of the States of Refuge will be revealed on the 39th Memorial of Roe vs. Wade, January 22nd, 2012. The campaign will end on the 40thMemorial of Roe vs. Wade, January 22nd, 2013. This will be a one year commitment to focus manpower, resources, and godly efforts to achieve abortion free states.
Biblically, the 40th year epoch carries significant revelation. The number 40 in Scripture has been recognized by scholarly theologians as an important number. Mainly, they agree that the frequency of its occurrences and the uniformity of its association with periods of probation, trial, and chastisement establish a consistent Biblical pattern. Likewise, Operation Save America believes the 40th year of Roe vs. Wade holds tremendous implications for our nation as it pertains to these same Biblical themes manifesting in our day.
At the end of the campaign, we will assess our progress and determine a future course. As stated previously, there are five states with one remaining abortion mill.
Keep in mind, there are also a few states that have two remaining abortion mills polluting them. Interestingly, there are five altogether. They are Delaware, Kentucky, Missouri, Nebraska, and Rhode Island. Perhaps, if the momentum warrants, States of Refuge can focus God’s truth on these states as a next step in the march to end the American holocaust.
IV. Financial Accountability
Rev. Flip Benham, National Director of Operation Save America
Rev. Rusty Lee Thomas, Assistant Director of Operation Save America
Pastor Mark Holick
V. Next Steps
If you find any merit in States of Refuge campaign, please consider sponsoring all or one of the goals outlined above.
· Step 1 Write an endorsement and submit contact information.
· Step 2 Remit financial contribution to States of Refuge.
· Step 3 Receive ministry alerts to participate when possible.