The Five Premises that Constitute the Paradigm Shift to End the American Holocaust
Based upon the many responses that took place after the #endabortionnow, it is important that people judge the merit of what we said based upon what we actually said and not on what we did not state. Already confusion and false accusations are being transmitted. In a way that is good. A fresh conversation and a frank dialogue is long overdue to change the status quo when it comes to this national sin that has wrought national calamity.
As stated, “It is time to implement the much needed change necessary to end child sacrifice and the shedding of innocent blood in America. After 43 years of America staggering under the curse of blood guiltiness, it is time for a major paradigm shift to become established. It is time for the Gentle Revolution to gain momentum and vanquish this evil once and for all. This gathering bears witness that God indeed makes all things beautiful in His time.”
One of the main purposes for the broadcast was to change the narrative that has helped to sustain the 43 year long atrocity that has defiled our nation through child sacrifice and the shedding of innocent blood. The goal was to create a paradigm shift to remove the narrative from those advocate for baby murder and to encourage those who just seek to limit it, to join with us to end it. God does not want us to regulate the murder of babies, he wants us to end the murder of babies.
Jeremiah 5:28 declares, “Plead the case of the fatherless to win it.” Repentance for sin, both individual and national is not gradual. It is immediate. Jesus told us to cut off known sin or perish (Matthew 18:8). Religious systems may preach penance but God requires repentance if men and nations are to thrive under His blessings.
The principle that we especially wanted to hammer home is that we can no longer fight abortion based upon the premises of those who advocate the murder of the preborn. He who defines wins and it has not been God’s word that is defining the issue of abortion. We have exchanged God’s truth for man-made political strategies. One is sinking sand and the other solid rock and hopefully you are Biblically astute enough to know the difference.
To refresh your memory, I stated 5 premises that will prayerfully change the standard of what it means to be pro-life and abolish abortion in America.
1) Courts Cannot Make Law: I mentioned in my segment how Mr. Lauinger, Vice President of National Right to Life kept trusting in chariots, horses, and the legal minds of unregenerate men, rather than trust in the name of the Lord our God. He kept legitimizing the courts that unleashed this hell upon our nation in the first place. Going to the courts for justice in most matters today is like chickens going to foxes to protect them from wolves. They cannot solve our dilemma because they are the source of our dilemma.
Courts can issues opinions and rulings, but it is only our legislative branch that is ordained by the Constitution that can make law. Roe vs. Wade was imposed on America by an activist court. In the name of the Constitution, they violate the Constitution. We the people certainly did not vote for this atrocity nor did our representatives. No, it came by an oligarchy of black robe judges whose wicked decision stained our land red with the blood of innocent children who are made in the image of God. Roe vs. Wade established a covenant with death that must be broken in Jesus’ name if we are to secure a future and a hope!
2) Because Courts Cannot Make Law, Roe vs. Wade is legal fiction: It is legal fiction on two counts. As stated, It violates the Constitution. No person shall be deprived of life without due process of law. No Penumbra of the Constitution, no magic fairy dust that emanates from the Constitution can change the plain meaning of the text.
Secondly, any law of man that countermands or violates the Law of God, according to 1500 years of Western Civilization is no law at all. Divine law trumps human law. As Christians we should know better, when the laws of men conflict with the laws of God, we are duty bound to obey God rather than men.
3) Abortion is Murder: Abortion is a direct violation of God’s holy commandment, “Thou shall not murder.” The pro-life industry has been very squeamish in coming to an agreement with God’s assessment concerning this brutal act. If we cannot correctly define this abominable practice, how do we expect to defeat it. Let God be true and every man a liar.
Biblically, the two-fold purpose of civil government is to prevent the world from descending back into the wicked condition that preceded Noah’s flood. They must restrain men from returning to the state where the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually (Genesis 6:5). It was so bad that it grieved the heart of God that he even created us. Civil government was ordained to restrain that kind of evil from ever taking place again.
This is why the Apostle Paul penned Romans 13:1-4. Civil Government is a delegated authority established by God. It is His minister to serve His purpose for establishing justice in the world by punishing evil doers and protecting those who are god citizens. Here is the catch however, It is God’s commandments that define for men and nations what is good and what is evil. If men and nations reject that transcendent standard, good can become evil and evil, good. This leads to governments codifying evil into law. Once this takes place tyranny, injustice, and oppression will rule the land. Our chains are already being forged as I write.
Secondly, they were ordained by God to protect life and stop the shedding of innocent blood. Genesis 9:6 declares, “Whoever sheds man’s blood, By man his blood shall be shed; For in the image of God He made man.” Roe vs. Wade violated that sacred trust. Our government has defended the indefensible ever since.
4) Rally the Lesser Magistrate to defend the Preborn: We need to instruct our Lesser Magistrate that the God of all justice demands justice for the preborn just as much as He demands justice for the born. He makes no distinction between the two. Man is made in his image of God and as Abraham Lincoln once stated, “God did not send anyone who is stamped with His image into the world to be trodden down. Thomas Jefferson reflecting an understanding of a biblical worldview of civil government declared, “The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government.”
It is in Exodus 21:22–27 (please look it up) we learn of God’s concern for justice for the preborn. Contrary to popular interpretations, this passage does not promote vigilantism or revenge. In truth, it displays the brilliance of God’s justice. The essence of the passage deals with a vital legal principle known as Lex Talionis, which is Latin for “law of retaliation.” In the science of criminology, this tenet translates, “The punishment should fit the crime.” Nothing more and nothing less.
The penalty should not be less than the crime deserves. Otherwise, there is a danger that injustice may spread. Ecclesiastes 8:11 warns, “Because the sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.” On the other hand, if retribution exceeds the crime, it can turn lawful authorities into abusive tyrants. In a sense, this legal principle is God’s Golden Rule applied in the area of justice (Luke 6:31).
5) Establish justice by completely abolishing abortion: There are a few states that are introducing bills similar to the one put forth in Oklahoma. I pray after this meeting one will begin here in Arizona. These are bills should ignore Roe vs. Wade, its legal fiction, and lawlessness and states the self evident truth: abortion is murder and it should be penalized as murder. We are simply demanding equal justice under the law.
Some may think this is a radical position. It may not be politically correct, but it is Biblically just. Here is the deal, The church and state may fail in treating this demonic scourge for what it is, but God cannot deny Himself. He is the God of justice and mercy. If our government does not punish murder, the penalty does not just magically disappear. It merely moves from the ones guilty of murder to a society that condones it.
God and His moral commandments are inescapable. They provide the framework of all reality. They establish spiritual gravity. Bloodshed touches bloodshed. It breaks out like a plague. If we want violence to be curbed in America and peace to return, we must treat abortion as murder and penalize it accordingly.
In stating this premises, this does not exclude the church having compassion upon the criminal. The state is the ministry of justice that should be concerned about the physical welfare of its citizens, protect life and stop the shedding of innocent blood, while the church, is to be the ministry of grace that is concerned about the spiritual welfare of men and nations. These are not in conflict with each other. They both represent divine attributes of God, justice and mercy. You cannot have one without the other. Mercy indeed triumphs over judgment, but mercy cannot be obtained apart from judgment. I hope that clears up and confusion or accusations that are based upon what we did not say.
If you find any merit, please pass this on to your sphere of influence. Thanks!